Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Finally moved in - Yippie!!!!!!

Dear Gary,

Congratulations!!!

I know that the process of finishing your home has been a long and arduous process, and that getting settled will take some time. Still, you are finally in your new home and may you and your family fully enjoy the reward of your efforts.

Have a wonderful trip to Orlando, and we'll see you at our chat in a couple of weeks. Maybe, before you go, you will be able to take a quick look at your new set of the "Chanthology" films!

My very best wishes to you and yours, Gary...

Sincerely,
Rush

Congrats Gary!

Moving is a long process. I personally moved six times in the space of 3 years, mostly apts. but finally I obtained a house in 1997 which my wife and two girls and myself hope to stay in for good. The most frustrating part I found of moving is everytime I did, I had MORE to move!! One again congrats to you and yours and I'll look for your humble presence at the Monday Chats soon.

Chris

[Please excuse Virginia for not congratulating you on all the great stuff in your life right now because she's trying to figure where she can stash herself in your luggage for your trip! ]

Yippie!!!!! We can't wait to have you back! Enjoy your vacation (with or without Virginia!) ~Mrs. P

Here's to a wonderful new house and a joyous and easy move!!! There is nothing like a new house and nothing like finally getting intomit and set up. What great timing to have your vacation at this time too. Hope you enjoy Orlando and make sure to tell us all about it when you return.