Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please report any errors

On July 1, our humble Website's host, Tripod, made some changes in their service. While the changes were very positive, it was quickly found by your humble servant that many of the multitude of links that interconnect the many rooms at our Charlie Chan family Home had ceased to function. The vast majority, if not all, hopefully, have now been restored, but if any of our members or honored guests happen to experience any problems in this regard, please report the problem(s) either here, or at charliechanfamily@yahoo.com.

Also, the changes made by Tripod seem to have also affected some search engines, most notably, Yahoo. When "The Charlie Chan Family Home" is clicked, a Tripod error message results. Fortunately, this is not the case universally, and time will certainly prove to be the great corrector in these cases.

"Thank you so much" for you patience and help.

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Please report any errors

Dear Rush: Last Monday when I clicked on "Chat Room" in my "Favorites" file - I got an error message.
I tried it again today and got the same error message.
On Monday I had to go to the CCFH Site and go to chat room that way. Auntie

Re: Re: Please report any errors

Dear Aunt Ling,

The problem with the Chat Room link in your Favorites file may be related to the subtle address changes that Tripod, our host, made as of July 1. You may, perhaps, try to re-add our Chat Room into your Favorites. If this doesn't work, you can still arrive by the "side door" method you mentioned!

Sincerely,
Rush