Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "CHARLIE CHAN IN PANAMA" (8 pm., EDT)

Tonight, "CHARLIE CHAN IN PANAMA," starring Sidney Toler, will be the subject of our weekly Monday Night Chat and Film Viewing. This evening, perhaps we may also compare notes regarding the "Charlie Chan Chanthology" DVD set that was released earlier this week by MGM Home Entertainment.

We begin at our usual time of 8:00 p.m., EASTERN TIME with arrivals and greetings. Thirty minutes later (8:30) we begin rolling our personal copies of this film, thus allowing us to watch and comment on the onscreen happenings, TOGETHER! If you do not happen to have a copy of "PANAMA" please join with us anyway, as you WILL be included in our ongoing discussion!

Our Chat Room is located RIGHT HERE at our Charlie Chan Family Home. Please use any of the "Chat Room" links to join us. Newcomers will receive the seat of honor, and ALL are welcome!

Let's get together this evening for more fun at the movies!

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "CHARLIE CHAN IN PANAMA" (8 pm., EDT)

Rush,
I'm glad we have a seat of honor for newbies 'cause my seat has set grooves in my place that wouldn't fit anybody else at this point!!

Besides, it's the only place I can put the beverage cart!!

Virginia

Re: Re: Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "CHARLIE CHAN IN PANAMA" (8 pm., EDT)

Sorry I didn't stay long. These hot days take a toll on my mind and body and since I usually don't take a nap on Mondays that adds to the mess. But I did enjoy my time here.

Chris