Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Eran Trece with ENGLISH subtitles on DVD!

Does this copy come with Rush's autograph?!!

~Mrs. P

Re: Re: Re: Eran Trece with ENGLISH subtitles on DVD!

Mrs. P,
Would that it came with Rush AND Adrian's autographs!

Now, just to get my bills paid so I can spring for a copy!

Hot diggity!
Virginia

Re: Re: Re: Re: Eran Trece with ENGLISH subtitles on DVD!

I don't know who Adrian is, but I would consider it an honor if I did and would take an autograph as well!

Re: Eran Trece with ENGLISH subtitles on DVD!

Boy,

That's Cheap!! I know getting the subtitles to be in correct placement with each frame and having the words remain there long enough for each spoken part takes lots of time. Wouldn't be worth the time and effort put in to charge that much. I hope you placed encryption (macrovision or CSS) to keep some of those from bootlegging your hard work.

Chunky

Re: Re: Eran Trece with ENGLISH subtitles on DVD!

Dear Chunky,

Having had the great pleasure to see Andy's work with his Charlie Chan set of DVDs, I am willing to wager ($14 on "Schnozolola") that he has done his usual professional job with this "ERAN TRECE" project. Whether or not any steps have been taken to prevent others from making copies, I do not know. However, if bootleg(!) copies begin to appear, at least we can rest happily in the fact that there is a great interest in Charlie Chan's adventures, including "ERAN TRECE."

Sincerely,
Rush Glick