Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Charlie Chan in Cyberspace"

I would just like to take a moment to profoundly thank Chris for the tremendous work that he has done and continues to do with our "sister" site, "Charlie Chan in Cyberspace"!

If you haven't seen it yet, please do yourself a favor and do so right now! We have a link to it at our Links page as well as a link in the "Recent Additions" list at the bottom of our "Entrance" page, right here at our CCF home. Here is the address of "Charlie Chan in Cyberspacre":

http://cyberspacechan.blogspot.com/

New items of Chan-related interest - some tidbits relate to our weekly chat films - are constantly added by Chris, and ANYONE make obtain a password to do the same.

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: "Charlie Chan in Cyberspace"

I humbly thank you, Rush, for those kind words. In further research of the blog system and adding team members, They can get their own password when they set up their own account. That way they can't mess with my posts and I can't mess with theirs. All I need do is send an invite to your e-mail and the site will explain the rest.

In fact, our first new team member is none other than Virginia from the Monday Night Beverage Cart!! She has a project in the works for this site and I told here she could run them through Cyberspace as well. Perhaps I can have her fill in while I'm on vacation next week.

Anyone else interested in joining please let me know. My e-mail address is above. One project that I'd like to begin in the near future is something Rush and others made an attempt to do and that is write NEW Chan stories. The completed one, Charlie Chan At College, is very good. If you haven't had the chance to read it, and can't find it, I'm sure Rush will relaunch the link. My basic plan is to do a Charlie Chan serial type story; one episode a week. Again, if interested, please let me know!

Re: Re: "Charlie Chan in Cyberspace"

To access "CHARLIE CHAN AT COLLEGE" may be reached through our Dierctory. The group project script is located near the bottom of the page's list.

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Re: Re: "Charlie Chan in Cyberspace"

Cool Beans!! Thanks.
Chris