Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Gracias, muchicimas," Andy!

Yesterday I received my copy of the subtitled "ERAN TRECE" from Golden Age Radio, UK, and all I can say is "Thank you so much," Andy! I think that anyone watching this film who does not understand Spanish, even those who have seen it a number of times before, will finally be able to follow - and UNDERSTAND - the onscreen "carryings on." If you have not as yet ordered a copy, PLEASE, do yourself a favor, and do so as soon as possible. Andy has done a masterful job in adding subtitles to the Spanish language version of "CHARLIE CHAN CARRIES ON"!

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: "Gracias, muchicimas," Andy!

I'd love to own it but money restrictions say not yet.

Re: "Gracias, muchicimas," Andy!

No problem This is the first time i've added subtitles to a movie and I'm really pleased with the results. Hope everyone enjoys it.

Kind Regards, Andy.
http://oldtimeradiouk.playntradeonline.com

Re: Re: "Gracias, muchicimas," Andy!

Andy, please rest assured that this DVD (along with some of your other product) is on my "to buy ASAP" list. Unfortunately real life has reared its ugly head in the form of bills lately

Thanks to you, Rush, and Adrian for all of your efforts in this regard. Please know that all Chan fans appreciate and respect your work in making this available.

On a side note, I see you have the Mr. Moto films also (at a givaway price I might add). Would you please rate the quality of the prints you had. Moto is one of those series where the quality of prints varies greatly from source to source. A hidden tragedy in the FMC debacle last year is that Fox had restored all of the Moto films, but only showed 1 (which looked quite impressive).

Thank you so much,

Steve

Re: Re: Re: "Gracias, muchicimas," Andy!

Hi Steve,

The picture quality of the Mr Moto films that i have is not as good as that of my Charlie Chan movies. I'd give them 6 or 7 out of 10 (compared to 8 or 9 out of 10 for the Chan DVDs).

Kind Regards, Andy.