Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: I'm New/Have a Question

Hi Virginia:

Do you mean you all watch it together and then chat online about it?

Thanks for the welcome and the explanation about 'blog'!

Patty

Re: I'm New/Have a Question

Hi Patty! First of all welcome aboard to the World of Charlie Chan.

A Blog is the hottest concept of creating your own website with very little effort and not needing much in the way of Computer knowledge. In a nutshell, it's like a electronic diary or journal. Each time you make a post, the blog is updated with that current post seen first and all previous posts underneath. Archives can be created by the week or by the month. the site that Virginia and I use is located at Blogger. The blogs are listed with other blogs that have been updated at the same time.

Our goal is to reach more fans and create more interest in Charlie Chan through these blogs. Hope this helps. If I can be of further assistance, please e-mail me at the link above.

Chris

Re: Re: I'm New/Have a Question

Thanks, Chris, I love the CC movies and wish AMC or TCM would show a marathon of them. I email them all the time but no such luck yet. I have some taped but not all. Thanks for the 'blog' explanation too!

Patty

Re: Re: Re: I'm New/Have a Question

You're welcome! We all wish that TCM would run more Chan films.

BTW, in discussing the movie in the chat room. What we do is watch our own copy of the featured movie at the same time on Monday night and talk about it while watching it. The time to meet in the chat room is around 8 pm EST and then we begin to watch the film at 8:30. The majority of the films last around 1 hour and people usually leave after that. But there are those who come and go throughout the evening. If you don't have a copy of the movie seen, join us anyway as we always include everyone in our discussion.

Hope to see you Monday Night!!
Chris

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm New/Have a Question

Hi Patty and welcome to the board! Please come Monday night if you can! ~Mrs. P