Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Addtion to Cyberspace Chan

made my first trip to your Chan blog today, and am duly impressed. Improvements thus not evident, but appreciated.

Now, in words of CC, correction, please. In the transcription of the Charlie Pennsylvania vote film, I am confident he would have said "populace," not "populous." Go ahead and check dictionary to see. Sound is so close to identical, but definition different.

But, how very Chanlike is the choice of words, because to call the voters the populace points up the diversity of the U.S. vote-franchise. The man never ceases to impress me!

Maurelius

Re: Re: New Addtion to Cyberspace Chan

Thanks very much for your comments, Maurelius.
I'm sure the word is misspelled however, I didn't really pay attention as I copied it straight from Rush's website. I do have an actual copy of the referendum on tape somewhere but am fearful of my VCR eating another tape. I will make the change and I'm sure Rush will do likewise.

Again, thanks for your views and comments.

Chris

Re: Re: New Addtion to Cyberspace Chan

Dear Maurelius,

THANK YOU for the corection! That one slipped by my very suspect spelling and word skills... It will be corrected immediately at our home Site.

Please have a veggie burger and fries (made with vegetable oil) on me!

Sincerely,
Rush