Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Wallpaper

Dear Robb,

How can we make the wallpapers available? Should we provide some sorts of links, perhaps?

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: Re: Wallpaper

Rush,

Why can't we upload them to the Gallery and have a wallpaper section there? I do not have a website that anyone can link to. Having the wallpaper section in the Gallery would be a good idea. What do you think?

Robb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wallpaper

Dear Robb,

I think perhaps we might have a special section all to itself. We can place a link in our Directory, and maybe in the "Charlie Chan Links" page.

How many wallpapers are available?

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wallpaper

Rush,
86 Wallpapers at last count and I might have 1 more . I am working on one before I send it.

I will send them to you at charliechanfamily@yahoo.com

I will put the file with the wallpapers in them, in a zip file. You can then unzip them and put them where you think is best.

Please let me know what will be the final result. I hope you and the Chan Fans like the wallpaper....There is one in there that has a photo along with the other three major Chans of Chang Apana the real life Charlie Chan.

Thanks
Robb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wallpaper

Dear Robb,

86 CHAN wallpapers??? WOW! I will take a look, probably tomorrow morning, and see what we can best do with these.

"Thank you so much," Robb!

By the way, do I understand that you live, perhaps, in Honolulu?

Sincerely,
Rush