Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An Announcement

For those of you who know me know that I've been able to attend most of the Monday night movies because of a change in schedule working 4am - 1pm. Unfortunately that is no longer available as the higher ups have deemed the program a failure and has disbanded.

This leaves me with decisions for other shifts, very few too. I chose 11am - 8pm keeping the same type of work plus similiar pay but won't be here for the Monday night movies. I'm assured that they will reconvene the program in November in time for the holiday season, but I'm very dubious.

So in the meantime, I will still but working behind the scenes with the blog. Please stop by and support me!!

Thank You So Much,
Chris

Re: An Announcement

Dear Chris,

I am sorry to hear of your erratic work schedule! We will miss you at the chats on Mondays. Keep up the great blogging work!

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: An Announcement

So sorry you won't be able to join us for a while. We'll miss you! Maybe things will work out and you can again join us during the holidays.