Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "THE SCARLET CLUE" (8 pm, EDT)

Tonight, our film for viewing and discussion is "THE SCARLET CLUE." This picture, starring Sidney Toler, is a part of the recently released "CHARLIE CHAN CHANTHOLOGY" DVD set. It is a fun film, and it will certainly provide for yet another fun evening together.

Our Chat Room is located RIGHT HERE at our Charlie Chan Family Home. Please use any of the "Chat Room" links to join with us.

We begin, as usual, at 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time, with arrivals and greetings. At exactly 8:30, we begin rolling our personal copies of "THE SCARLET CLUE," thus allowing us to watch this movie together. If you don't happen to have a copy of this film available for viewing tonight, please join us anyway, as you WILL be included in our ongoing conversation.

There is always a chair for you, our honored member or guest, at our humble table...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "THE SCARLET CLUE" (8 pm, EDT)

Hey Rush,
were you going to add the Birmingham/Ben Carter routine on your website. I didn't realize there were two but I scripted the first. It's on my blog.

chris

Re: Re: Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "THE SCARLET CLUE" (8 pm, EDT)

Dear Chris,

Maybe! It would make a good addition, wouldn't it?

Sincerely,
Rush