Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On the Subjects of Bonus Questions

Regulars of Rush's Chat Room know that I usually try to have at least one bonus question per Monday on that movie.

I thought I was cheating when "Mrs. Chan" posted her recipe of the week. It was for waffles and I mentioned Marsh's Mellow Mix for waffles before the recipe proper!!

I also try to post bloopers, the bonus questions, cast lists and such so you can check them out before Monday night.

[Some days are easier to "blog" then others!}

Oh, well!

I'll try a little longer!

Virginia

Re: On the Subjects of Bonus Questions

I'm sure the rest of us will agree with me that your efforts are well noted and greatly appreciated! You've added quite a lot to the previous weeks, things that I would normally overlook. And Mrs. Chan's recipes I believe adds a great addition of originality though not unlike "Dinner and A Movie" from TBS. Still it's a great idea. Please continue!!

chris

Dear Virginia,

Keep trying, please! I have to say that I, too, missed the clue that you laid out. By the way, when were waffles mentioned or shown in "The Scarlet Clue"? I can't recall them coming up.

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: On the Subjects of Bonus Questions

Rush,
Do you remember the scene when the announcer was doing the commercial and describing "oodles and oodles of butter"? Mrs. Marsh called him a "glup" for it.

The commercial was for Marsh's Mellow Mix . . . for waffles!

Listen to it again.

If you don't hear it, I'll post an apology here, on my blog and on the CCMB!

"Waffles, don't fail me now!"

Virginia

Re: Re: Re: On the Subjects of Bonus Questions

Dear Virginia,

Ah...YES! I remember now! Thank you! WI have seen that part a number of times and should have recalled it. When that scene came up on Monday night, I was probably helping with our little Sarah's bath. That was a good question, and I look forward to see what you pose for "Treasure Island' this coming Monday!

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: Re: Re: On the Subjects of Bonus Questions

Rush,
I'd rather remember spending time with Sarah, too, if given the choice!
Virginia

Va, If you're unable to continue your blogsite, you can always come back to cyberspace and post there. You're still logged in as part of the team and you'll always be welcomed!

Chris M