Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "BLACK MAGIC"/"MEETING AT MIDNIGHT" (8 pm, EDT)

October offers a month of "spooky" Charlie Chan films. Our film for this evening's Chat and Film Viewing is "BLACK MAGIC" (also known as "MEETING AT MIDNIGHT") which stars Sidney Toler. This is one of the movies included in the recently released "Charlie Chan Chanthology" DVD set. Please join us right here at our Chat Room for an evening of fun as we watch this film together.

We begin at 8:00 (EDT) with arrivals and greetings, and, thirty minutes later, we begin rolling our personal copies of tonight's movie. Even if you lack a copy of our film, please join us anyway, as there is plenty of fun to go around, and ALL are welcome...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "BLACK MAGIC"/"MEETING AT MIDNIGHT" (8 pm, EDT)

Hello Ruth: I am new to this message board, website, etc. Are there actually movies to watch while chatting? When do they begin, and since I'm in Hawaii, we are 6 hours behind so what time would movies start, channel, etc. I will go thru this website and try to find out more info but if you can give me any info, I'd be very appreciative. Mahalo and Aloha and Charlie Chan Forever!!