Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Barney Chan, et al.

For those of you who have been viewing my blog know of my feature on virtual haunted houses and its host Barney Fife. In using Barney Fife as host, was a complete accident. I came across the pic of Don Knots dressed as Charlie Chan in a general search on Google. I kept the pic knowing I would somehow use it. I also had planned to do the Thursday feature and well, the two came together in sudden inspiration. I also decided to use the pic as a "make-up job" instead of calling the character Barney Chan as if he were a real character. So, I tracked down a few basic pics of the Barney Fife character to use in addition.

The idea to use Betty White as the make-up artist, again a happy accident! Through a search on google of "Betty" I found Betty Paige and Betty Boop. Then I stumbled across Betty White not even thinking about her and the rest is history.

Doing these features are not difficult just time-consuming especially in placing the pics with the conversation. But I'm having a lot of fun doing it.

Chris

Re: Barney Chan, et al.

Dear Chris,

And we are having a lot of fun seeing it! keep up the great job...

Sincerely,
Rush