Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Holiday Chan?

Thanksgiving is coming up and I hope everybody has a great day and lots to be thankful for!

Certainly we can all be grateful for the Chan series and the opportunity to acquire them. (No thanks to Fox!)

There isn't any Thanksgiving-specific Chan movie so . . . How would you decide which Chan movie to watch on that day, presuming you watch one?

We usually watch a Cowboys' football game but I'd pick one of the "rainier" and/or spookier Chans like Secrets or Wax Museum if I can sneak it in!

Happy Thanksgiving,
Virginia

Re: A Holiday Chan?

Hi all:

How about Meeting at Midnight? That's one of my favs.
Patty

Re: Re: A Holiday Chan?

Patty,
You can certainly have fun watching it!
Virginia

Re: A Holiday Chan?

I am most thankful for all of the very kind Chan Family members and guests who frequent - and MAKE - our humble site, this Message Board, and our Chat Room. My deepest appreciation to all of you, for, without your participation, the luster of our Charlie Chan Family Home would unspeakably diminished!

Now, if chosing a Chan film to set a holiday mood, I would probably go for "Charlie Chan in Honolulu" with its family emphasis. "Charlie Chan at the Circus would perhaps be equally considered. "The Black Camel" is pretty good for the same reason, if only for the breakfast table scene.

Sincerely,
Rush

Rush,
There are a bunch of us who are grateful for you and your website!! BBIIGG TIME!! And some of us are out-right addicted to the Monday night chats!!

I know that my mother and I are grateful that you all have successfully enlarged our circle of Chanites with Number 1 daughter, Sarah Marie. May she always be a source of sunshine, health and happiness for us all!

Virginia

I'm for CC in Honolulu. Greetings all. I'm back from Las Vegas and glad to be home. Lookinf forward to next Monday and Virginia's drink cart!

Rush,
I agree with you on CC in Honolulu. Seeing the family gathered around the table in the opening sequence, is good enough for me to enjoy for Thanksgiving.

Chris