Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I am so ANGRY

Dear Ken,

I am very sorry that some sort of technical glitch kept you out of our Chat Room last night. When I tried to log in, for some reason I received a message that the name I always use was already in use! I just altered it slightly, and got in with no further trouble.

You do not need to use a password to use our Chat Room. If you are, there is a possiblity that your problem could be related to that. In the meantime, please test entry from time to time during the week to see if all goes well once again.

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: I am so ANGRY

Dear Rush,

I am certainly not upset with you or anyone here. I was just frustrated last night. I wanted so much to watch the movie with you guys and gals.

I have never had to do this before. I usually just click on "messages" in the directory and it gives me two choices. One to this forum and for these type messages. The other is the chat mode and I usually click on it and it goes straight to the screen where it says to sign in and I do ... no password at all and it takes me to our discussion chat thing and we all say hello and etc. But for some reason it now goes to this thing of Bravenet like I am going to set up a website or something like that and has all these choices and I can't get passed that. I had never seen it before. Was real confusing, so I tried to go there and sign in. I did not remember doing this before, but my memory is not what it used to be and I thought maybe I did this a long time ago and this was how it started and I tried everything and nothing would work. I finally gave up. It still does that when I go through the process like I just explained and I just leave. LOL I am sure it is something my computer has done or something I have "Tweaked" and ruined it for me. I do that sometimes when things are going wrong on something or some game I am playing. Dumb me. Oh, well I hope I figure it out.

Thanks for the feed back.

Ken

Re: Re: Re: I am so ANGRY

Sounds like you may have clicked on the "powered by Bravenet" link instead of the chat room.