Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Charlie Chan in Mad Libs

Yeah, me too. I tried saving a copy of something and pasting it here as well but could not get it to work for me, either. It works on other forums I am a member on. Can't figure that out myself. Beautiful picture.

Second question is how do you get the picture from the video or DVD. I have not been able to figure that one out either.

Re: Charlie Chan in Mad Libs

I saw a stamp on EBAY of a $1.00 Dominican stamp of Sidney Toler as Charlie Chan and I wanted to show it here. I imagine everyone here already knew about it, but I didn't and was gonna show if some one did not see it before. Really nice stamp.

But can't display it here.

Re: Re: Charlie Chan in Mad Libs

Hey Ken, do you mean this stamp?

Re: Re: Re: Charlie Chan in Mad Libs

Yes Sir, That's the one I meant. Okay so I am behind the times....... Wait a minute, how did you do that. Now darn it, that's not fair. You put the picture up there and then don't tell how. LOL

Ken

Re: Re: Re: Re: Charlie Chan in Mad Libs

Guys, I'm trying to, but everytime I try to explain it, it goes into the mode itself. If you can access angelfire.com, they should have a section on it. Otherwise I can e-mail people with the info.

In fact, I sent Virginia the info, and she hasn't made use of it yet. It's not that difficult. If I can do it, anyone can.

Chris

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Charlie Chan in Mad Libs

My email is listed, but here it is if you can send it to me. I am dumber than a rock, so have patience.

kmiller12@hot.rr.com

Just like above. Thank you so much.

Ken