Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great Actor of the Stage & Screen - Gets Lionel Atwill Official Web Site

http://lionelatwillfanclub.tripod.com
Welcome to the Official Lionel Atwill Web Site & Fan Club. Web Site. We would like to introduce you to our organization and highlight important issues on our site.

" Our Web Site is not bias in any way shape of form and find that it would not be good journalism to distort or hide the truth about any celebrity.

This is a fan base web site and it is our goal is to share all aspects of Lionel both good or bad and if any future undiscovered facts or issues does arise from our visitors submissions we will post it....

Therefore, let it be known that The Lionel Atwill Official Web Site & Fan Club will hereby welcome all submissions regardless of content..

Lionel William Alfred Atwill was born on March 1, 1885 in Corydon, England and was one of the most prolific character actors of the stage and screen.

Re: Great Actor of the Stage & Screen - Gets Lionel Atwill Official Web Site

Welcome!

Lionel Atwill has long been a favorite actor of ours at this website. I'll certainly be checking back to learn more about him!

I have a nephew who has shared my love of old movies and Mr. Atwill was one of the first actors that Joshua could recognize from role to role. He remains one of Josh's favorite actors as well as mine!

I hope you will come back often!
Virginia

Re: Re: Great Actor of the Stage & Screen - Gets Lionel Atwill Official Web Site

I agree with Virginia! Lionel is definitely an great performer. In fact, I used him as my spotlight actor a couple months ago on my blog. I will happen by your website soon!

Chris