Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Very Mysterious

Dear Ken,

If I understand your description correctly, the big mystery to Yours Truly, is how you were ever able to access our Chat Room through the button located at our Message Board!!! Our Message Board is hosted by Bravenet, while our Chat Room is provided through Parachat, a completely different company.

To access our CHAT ROOM, please use any of the "Chat Room" links. One can be found in our Directory, just above the "Charlie Chan family Message Board" listing. Another is seen at the top portion of any page that you may be viewing at our humble Website, excluding our Gallery pages. Please take a look, and see what i am describing and then give it a try just to make sure that it works correctly for you. (By the way, at our Chat Room "entrance" you do NOT need to use any password.)

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: Very Mysterious

Well, DUH !!! I told he guy I was a "Dumba_s" and I guess I am. I get to come to the movies so infrenquently, I just screwed up. Too many things going on. Thanks for getting back to be Rush, I feel like an idiot now. But sure glad, I have been eliminating things off this computer and checking all my settings and I figured I must have screwed something up, and Duh!!

Sorry.

Thank you so much.

Ken

Re: Re: Re: Very Mysterious

Dear Ken,

Believe me, I have done far "dumber" things! Hopefully, you will be with us to watch "Charlie Chan in Panama" on Monday night.

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Very Mysterious

Dear Rush,

I hope so. I have watched it twice yesterday and today. I watched my DVD I had bought a while back and then watched the ones I got from England, just to compare. Both very good.

Thank you so much.

Ken