Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To the CC Family: Merry Christmas!!

Since a lot of people will be traveling or otherwise occupied this week, I am posting this a few days early:

There is no way to adequately express the joy I get from being with the wonderful "extended family" here every Monday night. "Real life" has been rearing its ugly head from time to time recently, and the couple of hours spent each Monday in the company of this wonderful group of people is a welcome refuge from it all. (My wife watches Law & Order Monday nights; we both like to get our relaxation by watching murder and mayhem :) )

I would like extend best wishes for a very Merry and safe Christmas and Holiday season to all of you. May you be surrounded by those you love and may the memories of those no longer with us provide you comfort as well.

A special thank you goes to Rush Glick, without whom none of this would be possible. He has provided us with the most incredible treasure trove of Chanformation there is. I only hope he knows how much we appreciate everything he does for us. I would be remiss if I didn't also acknowledge Marie and Sarah and their willingness to share their hubby/daddy with us!

God Bless.

Steve

Re: To the CC Family: Merry Christmas!!

Not to mention Sarah's frequent and delightful appearences in the chat room.

To quote Tiny Tim, God bless us everyone!

Virginia

Dear Steve,

Thank you so very much for the kind thoughts. It is you and everyone else who give this humble "home" the positive attributes that you mentioned. May you and your family and friends as well as all of our Charlie Chan Family and friends and guests have a truly blessed Christmas, Holiday Season, and New Year.

Sincerely,
Rush

I would like to extend a Happy Holidays to one and all here in the Chan Family Website. Although I haven't been present for Monday nights, I still feel a closeness with all of you.

Have a Wonderful Holiday Season!!!

Chris

Must humibly agree that this is most wonderful refuge from the real world. It has reared it's ugly head for me also lately but just thinking of the wonderful people here keeps me going. This is the time of the year to rejoice and to think of family and friends. As the old saying goes "you can choose your friends but you can't choose you relatives." Must humbily disagree! This is one family I choose to keep. Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy New Year.