Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wednesday Feature Returns!

Starting today, I've relaunched the Wednesday feature. I devote every Wednesday to exploring the wide World Of Charlie Chan. From the Actors who portrayed him, the novels, the aphorisms, and other things Chan.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know!

chris

Re: Wednesday Feature Returns!

I'm new here. Could you tell me where you do this?

(BTW, this is a wonderful sight. The lost movie scripts alone are tremendous. But there's lots of other stuff too. I never had any idea that Charlie Chan had such a devoted following -- small, I sure, but devoted.

- Philip

Re: Re: Wednesday Feature Returns!

Hi Philip!

My blog, Charlie Chan in Cyberspace, can be located at the link above. It should be between my email address and the subject line. Once there you can see a list of things found on the site. The purpose of the blog is to gain the interest of people, such as yourself, to the world of Charlie Chan and this humble website.

Most of the information I use can be found on The Charlie Chan family home. I just dig into it and put it on my blog to help spread the word.

Chris M

Re: Re: Re: Wednesday Feature Returns!

Great site. Question, please. You mention the Charlie Chan poll of 2004 occasionally. Where can I find the results?

Thanks.

- Philip

Chan Poll of 2004

Hi Philip,

The Chan poll of 2004 is run by, I believe, Doug Palmer who usually resides on the message board located at Charlie Chan.net Can't recall offhand when the poll took place, sometime in August I believe. I've posted the results in my blog. You might be able to call it up and if not, let me know and I will post the link. In fact, now that I think about it, you might check the older posts in this message board as the results should be there. Basically I used the reference to help gain the attention of the poll itself and where certain movies placed. And, in case you're curious, the number 1 movie is Charlie Chan at Treasure Island. And, if memory serves, this movie made #1 in the two previous polls.

Chris M.

Re: Chan Poll of 2004

Dear Chris,

Yes, I recall that poll that Coach Palmer hosted. There were a few small surprises, but, the reigning champion, "Charlie Chan at Treasure Island" was at the top of the heap, as usual. Those polls are held almost annually, and are always a delight.

Sincerely,
Rush