Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rush, Please Check In!

Any word from him yet?

Chris

Re: Re: Rush, Please Check In!

No but I'm hoping he'll make the Chat Room tonight.
Virginia

Re: Rush, Please Check In!

Dear Virginia,

Thank you, once again, for your concern! Our little family is "high and dry." Although our back yard is a bit "mucky" right now, we certainly cannot complain! I don't know how the national news is portraying our region, but, aside from some low-lying areas, and maybe some coastal neighborhoods, there really is not wrong. yes, things are messy, and sometimes inconvenient, but how can we complain?

I have not heard much news on TV over the weekend, and don't know if anyone died as a result of our latest storm. If there were any fatalities, they may have occurred in places where flash flooding is a concern. Our humble home is located atop a mesa which is hundreds of feet above sea level.

In our area, as may also be the case in yours, most weather related fatalities and injuries happen on our strets and freeways. Sometimes these occur due to drivers ignoring the conditions, and sometimes they cannot be helped.

Again, thank you for your concern. It is always good to know that one has such kind thoughts directed toward him.

Sincerely,
Rush