Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: "Charlie Chan on Broadway"

Greetings and Welcome to the Family! How can we watch them over and over? We're devoted fans! You can't see good movies like this today (in my opinion). Too much sex, violence, and filthy language for my taste. That's why I've gone back into the past to see movies made that people actually cared about making in telling a story and not simply throwing a script together and drowning it in explosions and pointless state-of-the-art special effects.

Charlie Chan is just one of those fun characters I enjoy watching solve a mystery. You will not find its equal today!

Chris M

Re: Re: Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "Charlie Chan on Broadway" (8 PM, EST)

Dear Audrey,

WELCOME!

For me, it is like seeing a good friend "over and over." How can one tire of such good company? Also, each time I watch one of these wonderful movies, I notice some detail that I have thus far overlooked.

I hope that you will have a nice, warm, Chan-filled weekend, and that you will feel an equally warm invitation to join us some Monday evening for one of our Chat/Film Viewings.

Sincerely,
Rush Glick