Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "The Shanghai Chest" (8PM, EST)

Tonight, our Chat/Film Viewing session movie will be "The Shanghai Chest," starring Roland Winters as Charlie Chan who is now based in San Francisco. We begin our evening as we always do at 8:00, EASTERN TIME, with arrivals and greetings for the first thirty minutes. Then, at 8:30, we begin rolling our personal copies of the above film, thus allowing us to watch and discuss "same" together.

Our Chat Room is located RIGHT HERE at our Charlie Chan Family Home. Please use any of the "Chat Room" links to join in on the fun. Newcomers are always our guests of honor, and, if you do not happen to have a copy of "The Shanghai Chest" for viewing, please join us anyway, as our ongoing dialogue will definitely include you!

Have a wonderful Monday, and let's get together tonight for another of our fun-filled evenings...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Tonight's Chat/Film Viewing: "The Shanghai Chest" (8PM, EST)

I was actually available last night. I was home sick and I thought about it and then when I remembered it was two hours afterwards.

I will be available the last Monday in March.

Chris