Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Viewing Charlie Chan films

Dear Maria,

As many venerable teachers have said, "There is no such thing as a dumb question." Virginia has spelled out our Chat/Film viewing proceedure very well. Our Chat Room is located elsewhere at this site. Simply use any of our "Chat Room" links. We begin at 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time with arrivals and greetings, and then, at exactly 8:30, we begin rolling our personal copies of a particular Charlie Chan movie, as Virginia mentioned, thus allowing us to watch, enjoy, and discuss it together. If anyone does not happen to have a particular movie at hand to view, they can feel very comfortable in joining with us anyway, as our conversation always includes everyone whether they are watching our movie or not!

Please join with us if you can, Marie, I think you will have a good time, and you will make some instant friends...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Viewing Charlie Chan films

Hi Maria!

And welcome! The chat is so much fun you will end up trying to schedule your life around it, so please come if you can. You might not see me there as my life isn't scheduling the way I want it to right now, but then that's life, right?!!

I just wanted to add one thing to all the wonderful things Virginia & Rush have told you. When you click on "chat room" it will ask for your name and "Password (if required)". You will need to type in your name, but don't let the password thing scare you away. Leave it blank, it is not necessary. Once you are in the room your name will appear on the left side along with everyone else in the chat room and they will see that you have joined in. To the right will be the ongoing conversation you will be joining in on as you watch the film and at the bottom you can type your comments or questions. That's the basics and we all did it for the first time once, so jump on in, the water's fine . . . very fine!

~Mrs. P

P.S. Hi to all my Chan friends! I miss you all and I don't think I can make it tonight either, but hopefully soon!