Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
About Mother

Mother is back in the hospital. They are trying to find the cause of the waves of pain she's having around her feeding tube right by her aorta.

I'll keep you all posted.

Virginia

Re: About Mother

Dear Virginia,

I am very sorry to hear of your mother going back to the hospital. Hopefully this will be nothing serious. Your mother remains in our deepest thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: About Mother

They've eliminated the aorta and the feeding tube but her kidneys are failing and she's still in pain, even with the pain medication.

They are still running tests in hopes that it's a medical problem since she would be a poor surgical risk at this point.

Thankfully, she's sleeping most of the time. Mother's speech is almost non-existent and we can hardly hear or understand her.

At least we don't have to call home my two brothers who are out of town.

Virginia

Re: Re: About Mother

Dear Virginia,

At this very difficult time, please know that you and your family are not alone as you are all continually our deepest thoughts and prayers. Your mother is in the best of hands, and, I am sure that she knows how much we all care for her well-being.

Please continue to keep us posted as to your mother's situation. She is loved and apppreciated by so many...

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: Re: About Mother

I will pray for mom and her comfort and recovery.
She is in God's loving hands.