Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Becky Truesdale's favorite Chan movie: "Charlie Chan's Secret"

With the passing of Virginia's mother, a light was extinguished that had brightened many lives, including many of us here at the Charlie Chan Family Home. During our Monday evening chats, Becky Truesdale was always there with her devoted daughter as we watched and talked about a different Charlie Chan movie. She would often have Virginia relay her greetings to us on Mondays.

The idea of scheduling Mrs. Truesdale's favorite Charlie Chan movie for something of a memorial to this venerable lady was raised the Monday after her passing. With this in mind, I posed the question of a favorite Chan to Virginia, and, as if I didn't have an idea already as to what the answer would be, she told me that her mother's favorite Chan film was "Charlie Chan's Secret." Like mother, like daughter!

So, next Monday evening, April 11, we have altered our viewing schedule, which has been done only once before in five years, I might add. Next Monday evening we will be watching "Charlie Chan's Secret" in honor of a great lady who touched so many of us. I believe that Becky will be watching with us that night, but, as was suggested, and I feel correctly so, she will not be alone, but will be watching along with those who were IN the movie as well!

If you will place your cursor over the "Charlie Chan's Secret" poster above the information for this special Chat/Viewing at our Entrance page, you will see a special, heartfelt (from all of us) message revealed...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick