Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Need advice from PC savvy folks on chat room access

Dear Steve,

I am very sorry to hear of your ongoing troubles regarding this situation! I once had a similar difficulty, and, through the help of the son of a friend of mine, I was able to fix it. I believe that it had something to do with accepting "cookies." My suggestion is that if you know any computer-savvy teens , either family, friends, or neighbors, they will surely know how to help you out! This is especially true of those who play online games regularly.

Best of luck to you, and please do not give up! I feel that the answer, when found, will require a very simple "fix."

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Need advice from PC savvy folks on chat room access

Thanks for your advice and your support Rush; I appreciate it. My cookies are enabled, but I think you're right, it's got to be a simple solution.

I put an inquiry on the Parachat support message board; they seem to be really good about responding. With any kind of luck I'll be back on Mondays soon.

I don't mean to sound corny or anything, but my Mondays aren't the same without the company of the WONDERFUL people who join in each week. The evening definitely gets my week off to a great start.

Steve