Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New additions on Bulletin Board

Hi,

I just wanted to thank Rush for the wonderful new additions to the Bulletin Board (the Scarlet Street articles, newspaper clipping, and pressbook clipping) as well as alert anyone who may not have noticed them to their presence.

They were very enjoyable to read and quite informative.

Thank you Rush!

Steve

Re: New additions on Bulletin Board

Dear Steve,

Your enjoyment is the greatest reward one could wish for. Thank you for the kind mention. All information contained in our Study and within this, our Charlie Chan Family Home, is intended for the hopeful enjoyment and edification of members, friends, and guests.

Please continue to look for "new additions," especially within our humble-but-growing Study. Recently, I had the great good fortune to obtain a partial copy of the pressbook for "Charlie Chan's Chance." In it are some usable articles and information that will be added soon to "same." (A note, particularly to Virginia, a short article on "Puzzums," the black cat who saves Charlie Chan's life in this film is among the material I mention.)

Thank you, again, Steve...

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: New additions on Bulletin Board

Thanks,Rush! You know I'll be checking all the new goodies out!

Virginia