Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MY VISIT

Hi everyone,
While in California visiting my daughters I was able to meet Rush and his family. He has a lovely charming wife who I'm sure can make anyone feel comfortable in her home. His daughter is a beautiful and happy little girl. She's a charmer. Rush wouldn't let me take her home with me.
We talked about Charlie Chan movies and I was able to test the Charlie Chan disks out on my new portable DVD player before I ordered them from Old Time Radio UK.
We also went to a baseball game and I got to see a local team called the San Diego Surf Dogs play. I now have a Surf Dogs ball cap and am a loyal fan. I'll let Rush tell you about he and his friend getting autographs. I think that in itself just about made their day.

All in all I had a wonderful time and am glad I was able to meet a very nice guy. Thanks for putting up with me, Rush.

Humbly yours,
Jack

Re: MY VISIT

Dear Jack,

You are far too kind. It was our small family's great pleasure to have you pay us a visit, and the fun was all ours! "Thank you so much" for sharing some of your Internet expertise, and I and the rest of us beneath this very modest roof await your hopeful return.

Sincerely,
Rush