Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hypnosis Drug in Black Magic?

I THINK HYPNOSIS IS PURELY FICTIONAL. MY WIFE HEARS VOICES AFTER A HIP REPLACEMENT. WE HAVE BEEN TO 3 LICENSED HYPNOISTS. WE HAD SEEN MOVIES WHERE PEOPLE WERE HYPNOTIZED AND HOPED THEY COULD TELL HER SHE WOULD NO LONGER HEAR THE VOICES. MYSELF AND MY DAUGHTER WERE ALLOWED TO SIT IN ON THE SESSIONS. WE ALL 3 TRIED OUR BEST TO LET THEM HYPNOTIZE US. AS I SAID IT ALL FAKE. IT IS A STAGE SHOW LIKE MIND READING AND MAGICIANS.I AM AN AMATURE MIGICIAN.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I just watched Black Magic/Meeting at Midnight, and the story mentions a drug (named Meza-something) that allows people to become hypnotized very easily. Is this a real drug, or is it purely fictonal, invented for the plot?

Special thanks for all info.

To any one interested, being a Charlie Chan fan I found this Website very informative and interesting. We have ordered the full DVD collection and am sure of many hours of enjoyment.--Journey of life like feather on stream-must continue with current.(EGY) Thanks, MHB.
Please forward this to all interested.