Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COMICS

HI RUSH,
I USUALLY RIB YOU ABOUT THE COMICS, BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I REALLY APPRICIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME TO KEEP THIS SITE UP AND POST THE COMICS. I'M 74 AND READ THESE COMICS WHEN I WAS A KID AND LOOK FOWARD TO THEM EACH WEEK.ONCE AGAIN.
MANY THANKS,
JACK

Re: COMICS

Der Jack,

Thank you! I greatly appreciate the kindness expressed in your message. I can tell you that the comics section, along with everything else at the Charlie Chan Family Home, is truly a labor of love. My only regret is that we do not have a complete set of ORIGINAL Sundays to share with everyone, although we do have more than half of the run, currently. Facsimiles of varying quality are used to fill the holes in our humble collection. As time goes by, our archive will continue to grow, until, by the finish of our current run, there should be a complete set of originals and "facsmiles" available for viewing.

Thank you, again, Jack, and, please do not feel that I am anything but very honored and grateful to have you keep me on my virtual toes whenever some comics-related flub occurs!

Sincerely,
Rush