Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Happy Anniversary!

Dear Virginia and Mrs. P,

Thank you both "so much" for your kind thoughts. As I have said, this site, as well as our weekly Monday Evening Chats, exist because of, and in no small measure because of wonderful folks such as yourselves. Without you, and I wholeheartedly mean it, none of this would have happened. Truthfully, it would not have been possible.

Much has happened in the intervening years since Gary Osborne and I first kicked off our Monday Chats back in 2000. Our group of regulars has grown and changed. We have had many great times together, along with times of sadness and even tragedy. Through it all, I feel that we have truly become Charlie Chan FAMILY.

Again, I thank you as well as many others for your gracious assistance, and, most importantly, for allowing me the great honor of knowing you as friends. With your continued presence here, there is no reason to doubt that the next sis years will be even more rewarding for all of us...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Re: Re: Happy Anniversary!

I can only echo what others are saying here. This site has been an excellent source of reference for all things "Chan". Just about everything you want to know about each Chan film - the players, the plots, the pics - and all just 1 mouse click on a link away. Thank you, Rush, for all you've done and continue to do to make this site "THE" best Chan portal on the Net.