Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: CC Volume 1 Featurettes

Rush, You are a star! Nice job.

Tony

Re: Re: Re: CC Volume 1 Featurettes

Dear Tony,

"Thank you so much," but, I feel that I was just doing something of my duty to the cause of casting Charlie Chan in the bright light that he deserves, especially so following the savagely negative campaign waged by special interest groups a few years ago. If all of us who appeared onscreen helped in our small way to counter the half-truths and outright falsehoods that have, at the hands of these misguided folks, been heaped upon the memory of the venerable detective, then we have done our part. Now, it is up to all of us to further prove the positivity and continued popularity of Charlie Chan by buying - and enjoying - the DVD set, and letting the powers that be at 20th Century-Fox know that they made the right decision in releasing these fine films. Happily, this seems to be the case from the get-go, as current sales are through the proverbial roof.

Again, thank you, yes, but, more importantly, please enjoy!

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: Re: CC Volume 1 Featurettes

Some of us have been lucky enough to have known Rush for several years now.

Believe me that, yes, Rush is a star who's finally getting the appreciation that he richly deserves for all the scholorship he's done on The Chan Family Home.

Plus Rush is one of the nicest people I've ever known--and the rest of the family ain't too shabby either!