Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Home Theater Forum reviews Chan

Michael Osadciw is the Fox reviewer for the www.hometheaterforum.com website. Yesterday he posted his review here.
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/showthread.php?t=237154

Full disclosure: Mr. Osadciw invited humble self to write portions of the review (background, special features, and conclusion). I hope I have not diminished the quality of his work in doing so. I did mention both this site and Kurt's in the review as well as the various books that have been written.

Re: Home Theater Forum reviews Chan

Steve:

Thanks for the link - quite a thorough review comparing the video and audio quality of each film against the other. Super job contributing to this article!

Noticed that Mr. Osadciw mentioned the small white blur spot on the top left of the picture in "CC in Paris", which is really the only negative I've seen with this set. Looking forward now to Volume 2 - perhaps in time for Christmas?

Re: Home Theater Forum reviews Chan

Dear Steve,

I was only able to take a quick "skim" at this time, but it looks to me that you did a commendable job! A continued thank you for the great work that you have done with your early findings and announcements regarding this DVD collection as well as your continued labors for "the cause."

Sincerely,
Rush