Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nearly everyone at my work is naive about Charlie Chan

Sam: please let us know what happens if you get to show the films! And join us monday nite if you are able. Regards, johnr

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nearly everyone at my work is naive about Charlie Chan

I plan to talk to the boss tomorrow about the Charlie Chan showing at work. I am looking forward tonight "Charlie Chan In London".

Re: Nearly everyone at my work is naive about Charlie Chan

I'm so excited for you Sam! I hope all goes well. Which Chan are you going to choose? I don't know that you have them all, but it makes me think, which would be the best Chan to show to someone somewhat antagonistic towards them? (You certainly don't have to take our suggestions, Sam, it's just part of the fun of discussing Chan.) Steve's idea of CC in Paris is good because he is shown to be a famous international figure, well respected, clever, gentlemanly and he does deal well with the character that treats him as your co-worker would expect. Any other Chans that would or would not be the first one you would choose to show a neophyte?

~Mrs. P

Re: Re: Nearly everyone at my work is naive about Charlie Chan

I only have the current DVD's, Both Fox and MGM. I was planning to show it in chronological order like Rush is doing starting with Charlie Chan In London.