Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Latest Chan News At My Work!!!

Well my boss had a special meeting with me. Like I wrote in my previous messages, Because of the success of Charlie Chan Night at work(with more to come in September) initially he offered as a gift for a job well done, to buy the entire Charlie Chan Collection for me via grey market. I declined however I suggested he buy some for THEIR own collection at the Retirement Community for both my showings as well as if any resident would like to check it out to watch at home. After he considered "Vintage Theatre's entire collection, I talked him out of THAT, He instead bought SOME BUT NOT ALL from Dennis Harmon. From Harmon, my boss bought the latter Monogram Chan selection(From Red Dragon to Sky Dragon(11 Total) but my boss also surprised me by buying Fox's Chan DVD Box as well as MGM's Chanthology DVD Box from Amazon for my work's collection.I am happy that he didn't buy the entire collection via Grey Market plus it is nice they have their own collection. Very Good Decision!!!

Re: Latest Chan News At My Work!!!

Dear Sam,

Congratulations on seeing the fruits of your persistence! I know how hard you have worked on this worthy project, and I also know that those who attend your showings will return home very pleased, indeed.

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: Latest Chan News At My Work!!!

May I add my congratulations?!

The more people the our Chans - and the more Chans they see - the better!

Virginia

Re: Re: Re: Latest Chan News At My Work!!!

That didn't come out right but you know what I meant!

I may have to start crate-training my brain!