Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Moto

Dear Evan,

I hope to pick up my Mr. Moto set this weekend at Costco.

Sincerely,
Rush

Amazon may have recently changed policies on this (if that's who you bought it from). I recently bought a boxed set of DVDs that haven't come out yet, and I just now got an email from Amazon saying they'd lowered the price and that I would get it at the lower price. That hasn't happened before.

Re: Re: Moto

Dear Mark,

I believe that this also happened with the release of the "Charlie Chan Collection, Volume 1." I heard from a few persons who received it at a lower price after initially buying it through a pre-order at a higher price. Good job on Amazon's part, and good business, too!

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

I found Mr Moto & Charlie Chan new Vol 1's cheaper on Half.com. They are $10.00 cheaper than the others. Still a little high priced for 1930 movies.
I used to go to the show and watch them for .09 cents.
Jack

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I already had paid for the Motos at the higher prices..dang...i won't buy them ahead of time ever again... not much else to say,sort of lost the fun of posting anywhere anymore i don't know why either,i like to talk more on the phone or in person,I'm not on the PC much any more for anything...i guess its called bored with it...it all started with the CCMB,and has gone down hill from there,sorry its not anyone person,just an accumulation of things that have made me sort of go in a cave...hahaha.of topic as usual...see ya Evan