Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Charlie Chan Collection #2 on the way

Dear Gary,

Hello!!! It is so wonderful to have you visiting us, again! I hope that you will be able to, on occasion, at least, join with us for a Chat. It is not an exaggeration to state that without your help at the beginning, out Chats would not be what they are today. This very Web site owes much to your energy and encouragement.

I hope that all is well for you and your family. The work that keeps you so busy touches many people profoundly, and you and yours deeply deserve all of the blessings that come your way.

Very Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: Charlie Chan Collection #2 on the way

Thank you for the kind words, Rush. It seems like just yesterday that you and I communicated and talked about the weekly chat sessions. You've done a fantastic job and although you will likely deflect this compliment, I have to say you've been the greatest of hosts for fans of Charlie Chan. All the work you've done and continue to do is much appreciated!

Hope all is well with you and your family. You continue to have my prayers, and if I get some time soon, I'll join you and my other friends in a Monday night chat.

Take care,

Gary

Re: Re: Re: Charlie Chan Collection #2 on the way

Welcome back, Gary

And, you are so right about Rush!

Virginia

Re: Re: Re: Re: Charlie Chan Collection #2 on the way

Does anyone know what Chan films will be on the Chan collection 2