Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our Monday Evening Chat/Film Viewing: "The Golden Eye" (8PM, EDT)

Please join us for our Monday Evening Chat and Film Viewing which will feature “The Golden Eye,” starring Roland Winters. Charlie Chan is called upon to protect the life of the owner of a gold mine in Arizona. The complexion of the case soon changes, as mysterious events at the Golden Eye Mine soon point to sinister goings-on.

We begin, as usual, at 8:00 p.m., EASTERN time with arrivals and greetings. Then, thirty minutes later, we begin running our personal copies of this very fine film, which allows us to watch it together as our evening’s discussion progresses.

Our Chat Room is located RIGHT HERE at our Charlie Chan Family Home! Please use any of the “Chat Room” links to join us.

Even if you do not happen to have a copy of our featured movie, please do join us, as you will NOT be left out of our ongoing chat and festivities. Also, as is our custom, newcomers are offered the seat of honor at our humble table.

Let’s get together for much more fun as we watch and “The Golden Eye”…

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Our Monday Evening Chat/Film Viewing: "The Golden Eye" (8PM, EDT)

Hi All !! To tell the truth,after watching Winters as Chan,i have come to like him as well as Oland and Toler...I guess i'm crazy,I'm the same way with Sherlock Holmes,I like all those who have played him.
Gotta get kids down the hill to the school bus in a few minutes..hope to see you all tonite...Evan

Re: Re: Our Monday Evening Chat/Film Viewing: "The Golden Eye" (8PM, EDT)

I hope Evan can make it to the chat room tonight since he's the closest that we can get to where The Golden Eye is located!

Virginia