Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Letting everyone know I am still alive!

Well everyone, I am still around. I am working very hard at work. Thanksgiving at work was very busy. "Charlie Chan Night" at work is still going fine. All of the residents of the retirement community, that I work at are enjoying the Chan movies. The numbers for each Chan night has varied from as many as 56 to as little as 12. I believe the latter number has a lot to do to the upcoming holidays. As of last week, we have suspended our Chan Viewing Night until after the holidays.(Sometime in January. I really wish I can do the online chat on Monday Evenings, but I now work on Mondays, and I don't get home until after 8:PM PST. Hope everyone is doing fine? I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! At work, we served 378 people (Residents and Guests) on Thanksgiving Day. I baked 24 Pumpkin Pies, 24 Apple Pies, 12 Mince Meat Pies, and a Large Hungarian Raspberry Nut Cake. Very Busy! I'll be back checking this site later.

Re: Letting everyone know I am still alive!

Thanks for letting us know that you are still alive and still rooting for Chan!

I hope you can make it to our Monday Night Chat as soon as possible!

Virginia

Re: Letting everyone know I am still alive!

Dear Sam,

I, too, wish that your schedule would allow you to join us for our Monday evenings together. But, you perform a very valuable service to the senior community that you care for. The enjoyment that you bring by offering your own Charlie Chan nights probably pales ours by comparison. I wish you the very best as you carry out your most worthy work.

Sincerely,
Rush