Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Link to favorable review of Vol 2

Hi,

This link

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film2/DVDReviews27/charlie_chan_collection_v2.htm

will take you to a favorable review of Vol 2. It includes a picture of our esteemed webmaster in the visual section. Congratulations, Rush!

Having personally watched this set and all bonus features I feel Vol 2 is even more superior to the excellent Vol 1. These are some of the most enjoyable films in the series and the prints look incredibly improved over prior versions. As with Vol 1, the documentaries were full of insightful and interesting information about some people that don't always get the recognition they should.

With the low Costco price of $30.99 (as Rush indicated) hopefully many of these will find their way as Christmas gifts.

I'm sure I'm not alone in being extra anxious in waiting on news for Vol 3 and beyond!

Steve

Re: Link to favorable review of Vol 2

It's nice to see Rush finally getting his proper due and a little free advertising for his website!

Go, Rush, Go!

And, by the way, Rush has scheduled for us to watch the Chans in the new Boxed Set of DVDs in January:

January 2 - TUESDAY - Charlie Chan at the Circus

January 8 - MONDAY - Charlie Chan at the Race Track

January 15 - Monday - Charlie Chan at the Opera

January 22 - Monday - Charlie Chan at the Olympics

January 29 - Monday - Dead Men Tell

So get your 2nd set of Chans now so you can join us after the New Year!

Ho! Ho! Ho!!
Virginia

Re: Link to favorable review of Vol 2

Good to know steve.

Re: Re: Link to favorable review of Vol 2

Another fine job Rush...