Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: scary chan?

Dear Cory Jane,

Welcome.

Your description is very intriguing. I cannot come up with a clear possiblility for a Chan film that may, from what you recall, be the source of your childhood memory. Perhaps someone else might be able to offer you some sort of suggestion.

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: scary chan?

Elaine

This is my first post and this site certainly seems perfect for me--I am a rabid CC fan. So first let me say Hello.

The only scene (that I can think of) that vaguely resembles what you remember is this: they were dangling a corpse ( or maybe it was a dummy over a stair case--I really don't remember but I think it was a dead body). I don't recall a meathook but maybe a kid would think a meathook was involved. It was establishing an alibi or something. I believe it was the movie with the gas room in it and the obnoxious scientist who really deserved to be killed. I know it was from the low budget period so I got out my VCR's and I think it was in The Jade Mask. I would have to watch it again to be sure though.

I really haven't watched the newer films near as much as the others so I am a bit hazy on the details and could be wrong on this one.

Could this be the scene you remember?

Or does anyone else remember the body tangling over the staircase and which film this was in?