Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need a little help for a lost pet

This was on my bulletin board on my MYSpace Page. Came from my christmas present who is my new friend. If anyone can help, it is most appreciated. Thanks.

Mar 17, 2007 11:41 AM
Subject Please Help- Find This Dog's Home
Body: Hi all! If you could please read this and post it on your sites I would greatly appreciate it. Even if you don't know anyone in the area, your friends might, and with the power of the internet maybe we can find this great dog her home.

I found a female black Lab/Pit mix. She's all black with a little white on her paws, a small white spot on her chest, and a little white around her nose. She's about 40 lbs and was wearing a purple collar with no tags (only the rings from the tags were on). I found her today, Friday, at 3:00 PM on Pulaski Road in East Northport, just East of Larkfield Road. She is not microchipped and I went to several houses trying to find her home with no luck. Of course I left the information with the shelter and a few vets. I'm going to try to go to East Northport tomorrow and post pictures depending on the weather (I obviously couldn't do that today with this wonderful storm). My email is ELLNER78@AOL.COM if anyone hears or sees anything. Thank you all and please pass this on!

Re: Need a little help for a lost pet

What country and locality is this?

Re: Re: Need a little help for a lost pet

New York state in the area of Northport.