Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm Baaaaccckkk!!!!!

Hi everyone!!!! I am still alive. The Charlie Chan Festival at my work(A Retirement Community) is over with. I showed the last, on Saturday March 24, I showed "The Sky Dragon". I have to admit, it was a mediocre success. On one night, we had 96 in attendance but the average was only 29. However I am happy. I wish I could participate on Monday Nights, however, I hope to post more often on the message board.

Re: I'm Baaaaccckkk!!!!!

Sam,
We're glad you're back, sorry that your festival is over and pleased for you at all the pleasure your brought to all "your" people!

We'd love for you to make the chat room but Rush's message is an excellent endeavor in the meantime!

Virginia

Re: I'm Baaaaccckkk!!!!!

Dear Sam,

Congratulations and welcome back! In my humble opinion, your very worthy venture was a resounding success. First, you brought some joy to your audience members' lives. Next, you prpbably rekindled fond memories for many individuals; thoughts of simpler times and happy moments surely flowed through their minds as familiar images flashed on the screen.

Hopefully you will be able to come to a Chat or two to relate some of what happened during your Chan Fest. Also, as more and more films are released on DVD, perhaps you can, once again, show a Charlie Chan movie on occasion.

Sincerely,
Rush Glick