Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back again after too long absence

I just visited your Charlie Chan site as I was inspired by the new Fox DVD releases to revisit the Chan Sunday comics and was delighted to find you have now posted the daily strips too. Do you have any more dailies to post?

I also was pleased to see Rush Glick on screen in the Chan documentary on the DVD.

And thank you for pointing out that the DVD of Charlie Chan in Singapore has also the complete Eran Trece with subtitles as I did not know that.

Re: Back again after too long absence

Dave,
May you visit more frequently now, especially with the release of Charlie Chan Collection 3!

Maybe you could make it to the Monday Night Chat Room?!

Virginia

Re: Re: Back again after too long absence

Again I am indebted for information I did not know, Namely the issuance of volume 3 which I see includes "Charlie Chan's Secret". This has special place in my life as I still remember seeing this in the movie theater at the time and being really frightened by the spooky events in the house. Maybe I will be able to replicate that experience on my new 50" plasma tv.

Re: Back again after too long absence

Dear Dave,

Welcome back!

The daily comics selections available to us are incomplete, and only cover a little more than the initial year. We still have a number more to add to our Archive as time permits.

I hope that you will have many enjoyable hours as you view the Chan DVD releases...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick