Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Days and A First for Our Chat Room!

I am happy to announce that our Mrs. Pendleton has a new member of her family!

Layla Jane was born Wednesday night, May 23, 2007!

Mother and baby are doing fine, especially that Layla changed her mind from Monday(they were at the hospital instead of the Chat Room) to Wednesday when sirens were going off because of an imminent tornado!

All mothers in labor were taken to a center room designated for C-sections while Mrs. P was stuck at Target buying a "big-sister" present for Kaitlin, Layla Jane's sister.

But Mrs. P was only 15 minutes late for the birth but it was probably enough time to give Mother and Child a chance to catch their breathes!

Contratulations and best wishes for Layla Jane, sister Kaitlin, Mom and Mrs. P!!

Love,
Virginia

Re: Happy Days and A First for Our Chat Room!

Dear Mrs. Pendleton,

Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on the arrival of your family's latest blessing, Layla Jane. A beautiful name that surely does justice to a beautiful baby girl.

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: Happy Days and A First for Our Chat Room!

Thank you! I apologize for my abrupt departure last night. I got bumped off the internet and couldn't get back on. It was a great time as always. Thank you so much, Rush, for all you do!

~Mrs. P