Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
where is Frances Chan now?

does anyone know what happened to frances chan? is she still alive there is very little on the net about her????? thanks

Re: where is Frances Chan now?

Dear Shawn,

Born on March 10, 1925, there is no information that indicates that Frances Chan, who would be 82 years old, is not still alive and well today. As you mention, there is no other information available on her at this time.

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: where is Frances Chan now?

Slightly old news, but where the heck is Frances Chan? MEETING AT MIDNIGHT has been only Charlie Chan movie that featured a daughter - to the best of my memory. Were there ever any other movies that had a daughter working with Charlie? I must confess Frances Chan is driving me a little nutzy. I have written to every publication, including a note to SAG, about Ms Chan. Has anyone got a clue as to her present whereabouts?

Re: Re: where is Frances Chan now?

This much is true. It is quite possible that Frances Chan may still be alive today. No way to tell for certain.

However, I can answer the 2nd part of your question: The movie "Charlie Chan In The Secret Service" featured #2 daughter Iris Chan and #3 son Tommy Chan working, as it were, with Charlie.