Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greetings from Lake Tahoe

Thank you so much to Virginia for hosting our Chat yesterday evening. I am sure that everyone had a wonderful time together.

As I type this message, I look out upon beautiful Lake Tahoe from a humble copy shop with Internet access at a small community called Kings Beach. Both myself and our little family are enjoying the very restful atmosphere here.

My best wishes to all of you...

Sincerely.
Rush Glick

Re: Greetings from Lake Tahoe

Great to hear from you, Rush! Hope you continue to have a restful vacation with your family.

Virginia did a great job last night hosting, and as always everyone was wonderful.

Take care,

Gary "CC V.3 is out today!!!" O.

Rush,
We all want to hear about your vacation, Rush, but doubly so since you all are at the location of Earl Derr Biggers' last Charlie Chan book: "Keeper of the Keys!"

A round of ice-cold sasparillas for everybody in honor of Rush, Marie and Sarah coming home healthy, happy and relaxed!

Virginia

What? No fair!!

enjoy your stay.

Rush,

I hope you are enjoying your much deserved vacation with your family! It is these times that will provide a lifetime of treasured memories for your family.

Steve