Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chan Shirt!

It was funny because about a week ago I was looking on Ebay and I saw a nice looking shirt that had a picture of Sidney Toler on it and the caption "What Would Charlie Chan Do?"

I bought it using Buy It Now. This lady was nice and sent the shirt almost right away. There are some differences between the Ebay picture and the actual shirt. The actual shirt has all five words "What Would Charlie Chan Do?" underneath the Toler picture and the Toler picture doesn't look quite as clearly done as on the picture, but from someone who doesn't print millions of shirts at a time, it does look really nice.

I know there was a discussion a while back on Chan merchandise, like T-shirts and what not. I figured I would let all the great fanatics of the detective know about this since she got the shirt to me relatively quickly, and at $13.99 + $5.99 to ship, it's not too bad of a deal. I promise I'm not going to start spamming all of you. ;)

What sucks is that the auction will end in 17 hours, but I'm sure she'll post it up again. Maybe if word spreads, she'll have more than 2 available at a time.